Forklift Training Courses Edmonton - Our forklift operator safety training has been customized for illiteracy, thereby cutting the training time in half. We offer train the trainer, forklift training certification and lift-truck operator driver safety training evaluation programs provide regulation-compliant, thorough training in industrial-powered fork truck safety and utilization. Forklift pedestrian safety is also provided.
We have a highly competent group of professional trainers to make sure that your staff are trained well. The certification is delivered on site by one of our qualified instructors. Those training will learn how to spot possible hazards and carry out safety checks necessary for the safe and effective utilization of a powered industrial lift truck.
Forklift Training Tips
The following checklist is vital for any workplace which has forklifts on the premises. Each of these questions should be answered with "yes" if all the safety regulations and rules are being followed. A "no" to whichever question indicates a procedural flaw that could lead to accident, injury or damage to equipment.
1) Is the operating area of the forklift separate from the traffic of pedestrians?
2) Is pedestrian access to travel areas of the forklift restricted by barriers?
3) Are pedestrian walkways provided and well marked?
4) A sign is visibly clear stating a "forklift in operation"?
5) There are mirrors provided at blind spots for operators and pedestrians?
6) Changes or alterations to the daily lift truck schedule has been communicated to staff?
7) Are lift truck tires suitable for use on all operating surfaces?
8) Lift truck seatbelt is being used?
9) The seat of the forklift is in good condition?
10) Is a regular forklift maintenance schedule adhered to?
11) Are annual checks of the forklift being done?
12) Is the forklift right for the needed job?
13) Is there a load chart that is readable on the forklift?
14) Do all operators understand how to read the load chart?
15) The chart lists the safe lifting capacity for all attachments and their uses?
16) Do the forklift warning devices work properly?
17) Is the operating speed control device fitted right?
18) Is overhead cage fitted right on the forklift?
19) Have all forklift operators obtained certification?
20) Warning signs and speed limits are being observed?
21) Are lift truck operators up to date on training for all kinds of forklifts being operated?
22) Forklift operators know their responsibilities to report the damage to the equipment and other forklift incidences?
23) Prior to the machinery being utilized, the pre-test checklist is being reviewed on a daily basis?